morF m'I erehW sI sihT

Hello, welcome to my blog! In my first project, I am going to make a rap song about where I'm from. Hyde Park. Bellow are the lyrics and I hope that I will be able to perform my song to the rest of the class and/or the school. Here we go.

Key:
(Chorus) means the chorus will play
Verse (random number) means the verse will play. The number of the verse is determined after the chorus. So if we play the chorus once, the next part will be verse 1. Then if we play the chorus a second time, the next part will be verse 2.
x2 means how many times that part will be repeated

(Chorus) x2
Hyde Park is where I'm from
Its in the Chi the best city bruh
And I'm not lying cuz if I was
New Yorkers wouldn't be so jealous of us

Verse 1
Im from the Chi which has the best chicken
Them chickens can't fly they all die not from a kitten
No lie people lick their fingertips thinking its Harolds
Why cuz its just KFC my g which is terrible

Oh my you actin like a jerk too
Never mind you just want some jerk chicken real soon
High high high to and on all jerks around
Bye bye bye to the mean people who are too loud how about we

Rap about Ragin Cajin which has the best curry
I like it yellow and want it to be burning
I like white rice basmati on my plate surely
And maybe some soy sauce even though its salty

Its on 53rd street probably the best street of them all
By the way this street is pretty long
About the beach there its super fun
Its a great place to chill swim or fall

(Chorus) x2

Verse 2
Hyde Park is a super diverse place
Every corner I turn I see a new race
I think that is great but
The gentrification here is not ok

Mac Properties please stop kicking people out
Of their homes which they own its not yo house
What your doing is super foul
And shallow its just shallow wow

Why are you doing this please stop ruining
Hyde Park we gotta stop this as well as the University
Oh well we still gotta have fun while we can cuz
Hyde Park is still a great gosh dang neighborhood

Its all good we gonna be ok
Lets just go to Valois and eat some spaghetti
Or go to Cholies and eat pizza for breakfast
Jeez let me be this is a great place for me and everybody its called

(Chorus) x2

And then the rest of the beat plays out for a bit. I hope you learned a thing or two about where I'm from and I hope you visit Hyde Park someday. Well, see you later. Peace.









Comments

Popular Posts