FP Civic Term End Freshman 1

Hi, my name is KG and I am in a class called Redesign the Future. We learned about carbon emissions, climate change, and how to design things to help stop it. We went to places in Chicago such and the Lincoln Park Zoo, The Plant Chicago, and The Hive. The Plant Chicago used aquaponics to feed plants which was super fun. For this AP, each classmate would have to make a design which might revolutionize the world with the benefit of stopping climate change. Everyone in this class made one of their own which might change us for the better. I hope you enjoy it!



From the experience of being in this class, I learned how much each individual affects the Earth and how to reduce negative impacts that you and I cause the Earth. I am proud of my project, what I have done, and how I did it in a very short amount of time. That was also very difficult because it wasn't as detailed as I would of liked but I kept through it and didn't give up. Anything is possible as long as you believe.

KG papers on table to help 2019
KG lego car prototype 2019








Comments

Popular Posts