Natural Gas

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am going to be talking about natural gas, the ups and downs, and what it does. I hope you enjoy!

Natural gas is a fossil fuel. It is mainly used for energy, and is the most common kind of fossil fuel. It's molecular formula is CH4. It is a clean fossil fuel because if it is burned, the flames have much less soot and releases less carbon emissions in the air. Carbon emissions cause global warming because they are greenhouse gasses which trap the heat in the earth making it warmer and warmer. They are bad for the environment. Natural gas is also nonrenewable so you can't reuse them. I don't think people should use fossil fuels at all but people still do. That is because there is a high demand on fossil fuels and many things we use and buy needs fossil fuels to work like cars, heaters, electronics, lawn mowers, etc, etc. If we want to stop the use of fossil fuels, we need to stop or try to stop using things that use fossil fuels. That is going to be very hard but I know that if we really try and don't give up, we can do it. I also made a slideshow about natural gas.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1yeFwpmphFjGeW50vz5vStTj5nXvwHaFktBCsneiKCLs/edit?usp=sharing

That is all for now, I hope you enjoyed, and have a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts