School and Math

Hi, welcome back to my Blogger! Today I am going to be making another rap song, but this one is going to be about school. Here we go again.

Key:
(Chorus) means the chorus will play
Verse (random number) means the verse will play. The number of the verse is determined after the chorus. So if we play the chorus once, the next part will be verse 1. then if we play the chorus a second time, the next part will be verse 2.
x2 means how many times that part will be repeated.

Verse 1
Welcome to my school called GCE
There aint no Juul its a its a its a dream
All the teachers and kids are nice to me
And another good thing is that I'm learning
Surely there has to be some downsides
your right cuz the homework is what I hide
From all the time but its aight
I just gotta try my best and ill be fine

You want learn some new math?
Too bad if you don't it'll be super fast
So don't worry a bit cuz it'll pass by
Like time when I'm laying in my bed
The inverse property of multiplication
Is what I'm learning its amazing
Just sayin ill explain it while rapping
Cuz education shouldn't be what your lacking

(x2)
You multiply a number by its reciprocal
To get 1 but don't do it if the number is 0
You can do it with 8 and you can do it with 9
But not with 0 cuz 0/1 is undefined

Now during lunch we get to go off campus
with our own money and buy something
Sushi from Mariano's is what I'm gettin
Cuz im hungry and sushi's lovely
Man I can't believe it already landed
In my stomach and my buddy's
Cuz I can't eat this sushi without sharin
Wait thats wrong yes I can

(Chorus) x2

They asked "Your going on a field trip?
I said "Nope. A field experience."
They asked "Whats the difference?"
I said that on a trip I don't learn as much which aint that bad but
I don't write notes in my head in a trip cuz I'm not really learning stuff
But on a field experience I listen much more I don't get bored and thats for sure
I adore this school 4 whole years
Ill be here and btw ill never grow a beard

No offense but I think they're weird
Im goin on a tangent again oh dear
For me tho thats not even fear
Cuz I make beats like this when I'm distracted and I want my mind to wander alone
Even if it has nowhere to go yea the cat's out the bag and I love that I have it
Btw I'm talking about my ADHD
A lot of people have it but still nobody's like me
Cuz my #1 favorite thing to do is rap and make beats

(Chorus) x2

That is my action project. Cya. Peace.


Comments

Popular Posts